Friday, November 27, 2015

November Book Haul

Okay, I seem to be buying more books than I could possibly read. That's going to stop now, though. This month I focused on reading a lot and now I refuse to look at books until my TBR is a more manageable level. (So she says.) I've also entered into something of a buying ban. We'll see how it works.

And, on that note, these books totally don't count because I bought them all before I started my ban. (That works, right. Right?)


Physical books I bought...



Starbridge by A.C. Crispin
Mr. Impossible by Loretta Chase
Fortune's Pawn by Rachel Bach
V Is For Villain by Peter MooreOmega City by Diana PeterfreundWinter by Marissa MeyerManners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger


Free or bought for kindle...



I Bring the Fire by C. Gockel
Once Upon A Scandal by Julie LeMense
The Blood Guard by Carter Roy


Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
If you want more information on my buying ban, click here. And do wish me luck because I don't have exactly the best luck when it comes to telling myself not to do something. (Though I did leave a few loopholes in my ban that I can buy the books I 'must have.') So, this will be interesting. Also, should be the last largish book haul I have for awhile.