Monday, March 28, 2016

March Book Haul

Another month, another few dozen books! LOL

Actually, no. I did really well this month not going crazy with the buying everything in sight. In fact, the first three books were ordered last month, but I didn't get them in until this month.

You see, I'm trying to save my money. I need to buy some stuff to do some basic maintenance around my blackberry plants. (Stuff that I totally should have done last fall!) Also, I'm working on saving my money to buy myself a PS Vita. There are several games I want to play only available on that console. Hopefully sometime down the road I'll also have money for a PlayStation 4 (or 5?) because I'd love to have one.

But, you're here about the books, right?

Physical Books...


Thorn by Intisar Khanani
The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison
Earth Star by Janet Edwards


On Kindle...



Thief by Ava March
Madly by Amy Alward


Buying ban information to date...
I can buy/get free 1 book for every 5 I read.
Series continuations are free.

Physical books read: 42
E-books read: 26

Physical books bought: 4

E-books bought: 7


Okay, so I've been buying way too many ebooks and that needs to be halted so I can catch up. But, over all, I've really been happy with this ban. And I'm thinking that soon I'll be going off it.