Wednesday, November 16, 2016

T5W - Favorite Publishers

Top 5 Wednesday is a group on goodreads that you can find here. Every week - or less for some of us ;) - the members get together and post five books that pertain to a specific topic.

I really, really like the topic this week, because it seems like we always talk about favorite authors and we never really look at publishers. For me, this was really interesting, because I don't pay much attention to publishers so I was quite surprised with some of the books that were from the same publishers.



Publisher of: The Riyria Revelations & Chronicles; Gail Carriger's adult work; The Legend of Eli Monpress.


Publisher of: The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison; Villains by Necessity by Eve Forward


Publisher of: Tanya Huff's Confederation series; Jim C. Hines adult novels; The Mage Storms series by Mercedes Lackey


Publisher of: Poison by Bridget Zinn; Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis; Disney's Descendants series by Melissa de la Cruz; V is for Villain by Peter Moore


(D&D and Magic: the Gathering tie-in novels.)
Favorite authors include: Don Bassingthwaite; Elaine Cunningham; Jeff Gubb


I also have a lot of books by Berkley left over from when I read a ton of mysteries. And DelRay has a few books on my shelf, as well as Kodansha and Viz for my manga.